Answered

Goal: Responded to Message

• 24 June 2021
  • 3 replies

My series is first based around trying to create communication with our leads. So the goal is to try drive response from the leads (in the first place).

I want to test different variants of mails , but I cannot set a "goal" of responded to message?

It seems a like a pretty obvious requirement and I feel like I am missing something. I know you can add a [OPENED | REPLIED TO | CLICKED LINK] for each of the exit points of a message, but I can't feed this back to the goal? Maybe a hack for this to "add tag" and goal based on tags added or something?

Someone help me out! Glad I found this page, the support feels SO slow when you are just trying to get bits done!

icon

Best answer by User630 24 June 2021, 15:25

View original

3 replies

Hold up, no worries. I can see that A/B testing is +£2,000 per month. WAY out of my price range! I assume this can't be done on the message itself also.

Would still like to know how to add this via messages, same "goals" apply.

Official @Azure Radio 277​ support response...

It's not possible to set a Series Goal like this, although you can create Rules within your Series based on whether a user has opened/replied/clicked a specific message and then target an additional message at the users based on those rules.

and also...

Is there plans to add this? Would be a great way/obvious way to measure effectiveness of message with a basic goal type?

I don't have any timelines on when this might be introduced, although I can definitely flag it as a feature request for you with the product team.

Thanks very much for the feedback on this, we do appreciate it.

If you would like to add anymore details on your use case for them, or have more questions, please let me know 🙏