I'm building an app for our inbox integrating with Celigo and NetSuite, but using AWS Lambda and API Gateway for the infrastructure.

• 25 June 2021
  • 2 replies

So far, I just have the Click Me example working, but ready to start bring back information from NetSuite. I see where the initialize is sending the request payload, but my understanding from the Canvas Kit documentation is that it would also send the Contact information as part of that payload, but the only payload I'm seeing is the {admin_id, app_id, conversation_id, inbox_app_id, and user_id}. I could work with the user_id and get the email address from there to search NetSuite, but it be easier to have the email address already. Basically, it'd be similar to the Shopify app as in displaying if the User already has cases present in NetSuite or even is present in NetSuite, and display that information on the conversation.

Any thoughts, ideas, on how best to proceed?

Let me know if you need more info?

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @chris c13​! Looks like you were also chatting with my colleague Sayam from the Support team and you figured it out. Would you mind sharing your solution here, if possible? The rest of the community would really benefit from that!

@eric f11​ This is a different issue, possibly semi-related, but I was hoping maybe someone else had figured this out.