Answered

Turn off email notifications for users

• 28 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Is it possible to turn off the email notifications in the in-app conversations? Let's say that I need to turn off all the replies in the email from a chat conversation. Or maybe it's possible to configure when the email notification will be sent?

icon

Best answer by Roy 28 June 2021, 21:54

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hello @ana b​ , Welcome to Interconnect ✨

Yeah, that's possible, You just need to disable "Allow conversations to continue over email".

1. Settings -> Security -> Security settings

2. Uncheck "Allow conversations to continue over email":

AllowConversations3. Click "Save"

More information about Sending notifications without conversation content.

Let me know if you have any further questions about this topic, happy to help.

Best,

Roy.

Thanks for your answer, @roy s11​ , but this option doesn't turn off the emails, right? Just don't show the context of the conversation in the thread. My need is to really turn off those emails, so the user won't receive an email every time he lefts the in-app conversation. There's a way to turn off those emails? Or maybe configure them to show a few times?

Badge

@ana b​ , If customers Interacted via mobile app they will not get any e-mail.

However, if they used the web to contact you, they will get an e-mail after 5 Minutes of inactivity in the messenger.

There is no other option to disable this, you can request a feature in @Product Wishlist​ group, may I know your use case?

Hey guys!

Is this still the case, meaning is there no way for users to not receive emails if they've been away from the conversation with the agent for X amount of time? :)