Answered

Can someone explain who the "conversation tag" report works?

I put a filter on the tag field, let's say the tag name is "Feature X", and set the date to last 4 weeks.

Will it show me all the conversations that are tagged as "Feature X" in the last 4 weeks?

I tested it by tagging one conversation and see if it shows up but it didn't. Is there a waiting time until it shows up on the reports?

Thanks in advance 🙂

icon

Best answer by Sam 7 July 2021, 12:16

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi Sarita! That's correct! ✅

I'm not 100% sure if there's a delay on the reporting feature, I do believe they do crunch the numbers behind the scenes so it may take a few moments for it to fully compute the graphs correctly. Once they are available, they do show up as expected.

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 11.16.02 am

Thanks @user1030​ ! I did a couple of more testing and figured that there is no delay.

The reason I am unable to see the conversation is that the date filter is applied on "when the conversation happened" and not "when the tag was added to the conversation".

In my case, I had tagged a conversation that happened last week, today. So when I put a date filter as this week, the conversation doesn't show up.

I just expanded your message, and I could see in the screenshot you were also mentioning the same thing.

Thanks again @user1030​ !

Badge +1

Aha! That’s definitely something that’s good to remember.

It is based on when the conversation was started as shown next to where you apply the filters. :)