Answered

Is it possible to edit the signature when replying to an email from Inbox?

• 9 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Example:

1. Send an email to your support inbox
  2. Reply to the email with text "test1"
  3. See this email sent to the customer:

Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.23.24 

I want to add extra details like Job title, Phone number and other details required for us, how can I do that?

icon

Best answer by Sam 9 July 2021, 20:56

View original

6 replies

Badge +1

I'm afraid this is not possible. 😔

You could put your signature in the message itself then the Intercom signature would behave more as a footer - though I know this isn't ideal. Definitely something for the @Product Wishlist​ 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @user705​ ,

It's actually possible to disable Powered by Intercom, but it's only available with acceleration plan.

To disable Intercom branding go to Messenger Settings -> Intercom link -> Turn it off.

I hope this will be helpful,

Have a great day.

hi @user1030​ ! but putting the signature in the message would mean to type it every time manually... or add it to a macro which is basically going around basic needs of a chat/messenger app, the signature 😞 how am I the first one talking about this? :|

We are providing customer support, and I'm so surprised that there's no option to add a digital signature to simple outbound replies. This makes things so impersonal

How is this not available? I'm really surprised. My emails to clients look totally bare and often they don't even know it's from my service.

Can we get an understanding of the priority of this feature? Is it on your roadmap?

😐 This is a basic need for a support tool :| ​what is the solution??? @Azure Radio 277​