Answered

Unable to add teammates to developer workspace due to error

• 20 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello!

Our team has a developer workspace and we are unable to add new teammates due to an error. 

Regardless of whether an inbox seat is assigned or not and which permissions are set, when trying to send invites to the new team member(s), an error message appears: “Cannot convert undefined or null to object”. We have tried different combinations of permissions and having an inbox seat, but the error persists. The invites are not sent and we are stuck on the “Set permissions” screen. 

We have also tried creating a new developer workspace and the same error occurs when trying to add the new teammate(s). 

There is a corresponding error log in the browser console: /ember/inbox/pricing_migration/migration_states/wmvkgtzf?app_id=wmvkgtzf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Any help or insights would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Roy 21 July 2021, 03:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @davidson​ ,

There is an open issue about this case, the approximate resolution time for this Issue is up 4-5 weeks (Such reply I got from Intercom Support).

Linking previews topic about the following issue:

Teams API and adding teammates to Development workspaces

I hope this will be helpful 😇

I have this same problem :(

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @davidson​ , @helena p​  - I can confirm that the Intercom team fixed the following problem. Now you can invite new team members to test workspace.