Answered

How and when product tours button are translated in different langages ?

• 9 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello !

I would like to know how and when product tours button are translated in different langages ? For exemple, when I build one, on preview I see "Next" but when it is really played, as I am in France, the Next button is "Suivant". I have to build product tour for Brazil, how can I be sure that the Next button will be translate in "Próximo" ?

Thank you !

icon

Best answer by Roy 10 August 2021, 01:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @marie p11​ ,

That's actually coming from the messenger settings, Intercom using browser language to detect user language.

In case you want to change that: there is a "language_override" parameter in Javascript API. Which allows you to launch messenger on the platform or website language.

More information on language_override can be found in Intercom Javascript API Doc.

Please keep in mind that Intercom messenger is only available in the following languages:

Arabic, Bosnian, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, German (Formal), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latviski, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, and Англи хэл (Mongolian).

Let me know if you have any other question on this topic, will be happy to help.

Perfect ! Thank you !