Answered

Can I use a bot to handle my WhatsApp Business conversations in Intercom?

• 6 October 2021
  • 5 replies

I already integrated Intercom with WAB via Octopods. But now, I want those conversations to be handled by a Bot or at least to have some options and 'filter' them out before transfering them to a real agent. Do you have any documentation on IBM Watson?

icon

Best answer by Roy 6 October 2021, 23:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @tania​ ,

If I get your question correctly, you want to transfer the What's app business conversation integrated by Octopods to the Watson bot.

Am I correct?

Yes, I want the conversations on Whatsapp to be handled by a bot. It could be Watson or any other, according to your experience. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@tania​ ,

As far as I know, it's possible to assign What's app conversations to the Watson bot.

All you need to do is assign Ocodopods conversation to Watson Agent in the assignment rule.

More information can be found here:

https://cloud.ibm.com/docs/assistant?topic=assistant-deploy-intercom/p>

Let me know if you need any assistance to make this set-up, will be more than happy to help.

Thanks! I do have a question, the assignment rule is being set up on Octopods or Watson?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@tania​ ,

You shoud set up the following rule in Intercom, once the What's app conversation comes in assigned it to the Watson bot.

Watson Integration creates a new teammate in Intercom, so you should go to Inbox -> Automation -> Rules and assign What's app related conversation to Watson.