Answered

Is there a way to see a report of recently visited pages of a user or company?

• 8 October 2021
  • 3 replies

In Contact, you will see this recent page views,Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 9.25.07But it seems that recent page views is all what we can see, Is there any way to have a report/ dashboard that shows all the recent page views of a user for the last 7/30/90 days and so on. I meant in more detail and can be interacted.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Roy 8 October 2021, 11:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @alan p​ ,

It's not possible to see the following reports, actually what you are trying to reach is more likely analytics.

I'm suggesting using Google Analytics or MixPanel to reach the following goal.

Hi @roy s11​ ,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I'm using Mixpanel and I just started Intercom a few days and still exploring Intercom until I found this "recent page views" and questioning does Intercom support any analytics like MixPanel and I think the answer is no.

By the way, it is quite disappointing that Intercom does not support sync or a t least a link to MixPanel. Only importing user data from Mixpanel is supported. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@alan p​ ,

With MixPanel and Intercom current configuration you can do the following:

• Store user details like email, name and Mixpanel ID as attributes in your user list. 
  • Filter your lists in Intercom based on customer data from Mixpanel and send them the right messages at the right time in the right place by email and in-app.

More information can be found here.

If you are using tools like Google Tag Manager or segment, you can avoid development time and send events to both systems.

So I'm suggesting implementing Google Tag Manager or Segment and then split data to Intercom/MixPanel and any other tools.

Drop me a message if you have any question on the following topic, will be more than happy to help.