Answered

I have a Custom Bot that is not sending chat ratings. Is it possible to prompt a rating request manually at the end of a conversation?

• 9 October 2021
  • 1 reply

I have made a Custom Bot that is started from a conversation for our users. This is to triage support issues and does not include the Task Bot at all. From what I am gathering, because I am using a Custom Bot and not a Task bot, a rating will not be prompted to the user.

From what I am reading there needs to be one response as well as 250 minimal characters. I ask 6 questions during the ticketing process so I don't expect the issue is under the character limit.

Is there any way to guarantee that a chat rating will be sent?

It would be great to have a "Prompt a chat rating" or "Whenever a chat is closed regardless of Operator Bot, send rating = True or False"

icon

Best answer by Sam 9 October 2021, 18:53

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

Hi there. 👋 There's no way to prompt the Conversation Ratings system. The requirements for the prompt to be sent at the end of the conversation are:

• The conversation was replied to by a teammate.
  • The conversation is over 250 characters (including spaces, and replies from your teammate and customer). This helps ensure ratings don’t send for short conversations.
  • The conversation is closed within a week of the last reply. If you or the customer hasn’t replied to the conversation in seven days, we won’t send a conversation rating, to prevent them from appearing on old conversations.
  • It's not a group conversation. Operator will not send a rating request when more than one user/lead are included in the conversation.
  • A rating request hasn't been already sent in the conversation. Operator will only send a rating request once per conversation.
  • A user/lead started the conversation or replied to an ongoing message to visitors. Operator won’t send a rating request on conversations started from messages sent to Users or Leads, or Custom Bots.

You can read more about conversation ratings here.