Answered

Request app store reviews on Intercom

• 11 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Is there an app/integration to ask users for app store reviews directly on Intercom. I know there are plenty to ask for reviews through the chat, but those are not connected in any way to the app store.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Roy 12 August 2021, 00:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Grey Rocket 783​ 👋,

If I get you correctly, you want to ask your customers to write Play Store or App Store reviews in Intercom.

In which Intercom product do you want to implement this? Like Inside Intercom Messenger, during outbound (In-App, Post, e-Mail) message sending or after agent close conversation ask the user to write a review?

Hey @roy s11​ 

Yes, that is correct to ask your customers to write Play Store or App Store reviews in Intercom.

We are thinking in-app, post and email. I do see scenarios where we use the Messenger and after agent close conversation.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Grey Rocket 783​ , Why do you need an app for that? How about build some good design outbound messages with external links to Play Store and App Store?

Indeed @roy s11​ this is exactly what we are building right now. I was just curious whether on of these feedback/review apps had some interesting integration. Thanks for your help as always! 🙂

Hey there @Grey Rocket 783​ , did you ever find an integrated solution for this? I understand Roy's suggestion, but we'd really prefer something that allows users to select a rating without having to navigate out of our app. I know there are several plugins available for this sort of thing, but I haven't seen anything that integrates with Intercom.

Hey there! I did not find an integrated solution. We built a carousel and have been using that. We look forward to integrating apple's review request API in the app in the near future. See here: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/ratings-and-reviews/