Answered

Intercom is not pulling the correct user data and our members are not being added to our new onboarding series. Help Needed!

• 19 August 2021
  • 1 reply

I sent this to the Customer Support chat, but the bot said we would get a response within 2 days, so I am posting this here as well in hopes of getting faster assistance.

Our filtering within Intercom is not producing correct data. We are trying to start a new series based on the entry rules of "Signed up less than 5 days ago" and "People segment is Seller" and only one member is showing up.

We pulled a query and should have 11 "Sellers" within the last 5 days that have signed up. I've tried multiple different entry rules to get the right data to pull and it's still not working, including; people tags, company tags, new segments, first seen vs signed up etc.

Need to get this figured out ASAP, or else our users will not be able to receive our new onboarding series. Attached are images showing the query we pulled vs the Intercom filtering results.

Thanks for the help.

icon

Best answer by Roy 19 August 2021, 20:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @alexandra k​ 👋, How are you doing?

I will be happy to help you with this case, if your system data and Intercom don't match there may be a problem with the connection.

First please can you check if 5 days ago signup user count matches in Intercom? If yes, there will be a problem with tagging users via API.