Answered

Can we find our last notes?

• 13 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi all!

Is there a way to find the last notes I left among the conversations (open/ongoing or closed) ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

icon

Best answer by Roy 13 September 2021, 14:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @mahaut​ ,

If I get you correctly, You want to see the last conversation list where you added notes. Am I correct?

As far as I know, there is no such option. May I know your use case?

If this conversation is assigned to you, you can see the last conversation in your profile but not based on notes you added to them.

Hello @roy s11​ !

Thanks a lot for your response and your help!

It is exactly what I am trying to do!

The use case is that I am an account manager and I have to identify the different conversations in which I had to intervene in order to bring up and identify the points on which our support teams need coaching or training. 

But as account manager, we are never assigned to the conversation because it will someone from our support team and then it would be our sales team if it is a prospect, and our technical team if it is a bug.

There are no activity's history or something like that where I can consult all the different action I've done on Intercom, right?

Thanks again for the help 😇

Userlevel 1
Badge

@mahaut​ , Please, can you check the app called Klaus?

https://www.klausapp.com/- It's a much better option for coaching and training.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks @roy s11​ !

I will check it! Unfortunately I am not the one in charge of the tools management for our teams, it can still be very interesting!

This time it was really to identify the "mistakes" encountered in the past. 

Thanks anyway and have a great day!

Userlevel 1

@daniel f11​, always nice to see your solution recommended in the community 😉

Indeed! Thanks for the mention @roy s11​ 🙂

Noted @mahaut​! If you ever get to a point where you'd like to make that error spotting exercise more systematic, please let us know. That's how we can improve and help our teams improve. Doing conversation reviews on a regular basis will make sure those important details will not go unnoticed 🙂