Answered

How do I use two negative value options to filter my users for renewal purposes?

• 14 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Using a data attribute that is the subscription period end date, I want to filter users that have renewal dates between 30 and 60 days out. I'd set this up like:

sub_period_end is more than -30 days and sub_period_end is less than -60 days

I find no users this way. I've tried these two in the reverse order as well to no avail. Any suggestions? ( tbh the more and less than thinking, paired with the negative values, is throwing me for a loop)

Going forward, I will be building a dynamic audience for this type of message where sub_period_end is exactly -30 days (that segment seems to work) - this ^ request above is for the purposes of transitioning our messages to automated from manual, and playing catchup with all those that need to go out in the next month, then launching the dynamic rule. And if the above isn't possible, I'll work with the team to find a way to identify those that may have slipped through the cracks between last month's outreach and this month's, or connect with the developer to add a sub_period_start date that I can then filter a group such as "more than 335 days ago and less than 365 days ago" to achieve this, but this is my last resort due to their priorities rn

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kevin Bendixen 15 September 2021, 10:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Did you try both ways to combine the two, so as "combined" filters and as two separate filters (see screenshots)? I feel like sometimes one of the ways doesn't work correctly.Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-15 um 10.39.19Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-15 um 10.38.53