Answered

How can I resolve CSP (Content Security Policy) issues with Intercom?

• 16 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Trying to use intercom URL in iFrame, facing the error which says "ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'self' "

Need a solution to overcome this issue. Kindly help us to resolve this

icon

Best answer by Roy 20 September 2021, 03:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @user779​ ,

Please take a look at the following article:

https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/3894-using-intercom-with-content-security-policy/p>

Best,

Roy

@roy s11​  I have tried all the ways that have been provided in the link. But no luck. I am still facing the same error. Is there any other way that can be helped with.

Hey @user779​ (cc @roy s11​) — did you manage to get this sorted? I'm facing a similar issue. I'm using a nonce with script-src and style-src, and have tried both approaches of whitelisting all the domains in that help article, and the other approach of using 'strict-dynamic', but the messenger still doesn't load.

One of the issues seems to be with this line:

n.setAttribute('style', 'position: absolute !important; opacity: 0 !important; width: 1px !important; height: 1px !important; top: 0 !important; left: 0 !important; border: none !important; display: block !important; z-index: -1 !important; pointer-events: none;'),

There are a number of others. Any ideas?