Answered

Anyone else having major issues with Series?

• 27 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I several splits where a user matches one or the other, but I've had user disengage despite matching the split they were intended to match. Even weirder, these users who have disengaged are still getting the messages, so it's like they're still progressing along the Series even though it's indicating they disengaged. I'm also seeing the numbers not match. For instance, it shows 20 users match a certain rule, but then there's 22 users at the wait block after that rule. These issues all seem like a bug, but I escalated this with Intercom almost a week ago and still haven't gotten an initial reply. Anyone else having these issues or have any ideas? So far Series has been an absolute nightmare and doesn't give us the info we need like Campaigns did.

icon

Best answer by Sam 28 September 2021, 16:38

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

Hi there! 👋

If you make changes to your series often, this can sometimes effect the numbers provided on the blocks. Though, in your case this may be a bug.

The folks over at Intercom aim respond within 3 business days, so @eric f11​ may be able to chase this up for you if you've been waiting longer than that.

I do hope this gets resolved for you! 🙏

Thanks @user1030​! I finally heard back last night, but seems like the person helping misunderstood the main issue, but also mentioned a bug with reporting, which seems to be the case here. Hopefully they're able to get to the bottom of it soon.

Badge +1

Fantastic! Glad that you're getting to the root of the problem. Best of luck!