Answered

Is there anyone else working in Multibrand setup within just one workspace? How do you manage appearance for customers regarding what email adress is used? I not want to be neutral by workspace or email, I want every brand unique all the way

• 20 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have great difficulties managing the Brand appearance once chat goes to email, due to the fact that I can only sign up with one email adress. 

When I turn off using my own email Intercom will still show my workspace name in the generated email

Even if it says "Viktor from Brand 1" or "Viktor from Brand 2" The email adress is still limited to one domain or Intercoms own.

I cant be the only one working with multibrand setup. How do I grow if I cant customise my brands.

Any advice / tips /workarounds?

Did not get lucky in Customer Support (BTW I have the possibility to edit different brand styles)

icon

Best answer by User49 21 October 2021, 15:26

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

I myself now found a cheapfix, so if anyone else is having these issues you can get in touch with me.

Not a permanent solution, but a solution that for now is "good enough"

Hi Viktor! I just switched from Zendesk to Intercom for the multi-brand feature and was very surprised to learn that it doesn't cover emails. I'm very interested in your cheapfix.