Answered

Using Series to collect NPS data via Wootric/InMoment

• 5 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Series___GiveGab___IntercomPreviously we used the campaigns feature in intercom to conduct reach out messages for NPS once a quarter. Since campaigns have been removed and replaced with series, we have had some trouble tweaking the set up to do exactly as we need it. I'm wondering if anyone else also uses the Wootric app to collect this data and if they can share tips/tricks in their series.

Our process has 3 steps.

1. An in-app message is posted to any used that comes online within our preset audience to give an NPS rating
  2. If a user in the audience does not come online, or if they do not interact with the in-app a follow up email will be sent with the same NPS series
  3. Upon the user giving a response (via the in-app or via email) a follow up email will be sent to the user based on the response given (promotor, passive, or detractor)

The difficulties we are running into is that some users are responding to the in-app and continue to receive the email which results in duplicate requests for feedback. Additionally we are seeing mixed results with the follow up emails.

icon

Best answer by Sushana 14 December 2021, 16:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @roy s11​, you're very knowledgable when it comes to Series, do you think you might be able to help Jessica here?

Hi @jessica s​  - We are trying to build a similar setup. If you're interested in working together, let me know -- it would be great to talk with someone who has worked with the Wootric/Intercom integration before!

Hi @eric f11​ thanks for commenting! @roy s11​ do you have any suggestions?

Badge +2

Hello @jessica s​ ,

I've relied on the Wootric(now InMoment) <> Intercom integration for our company's NPS surveys.

I've also looked at the Series you've built (it's pretty straightforward 👍 ).

1. To your first query: Email is still sending to users who have responded to the in-app.

Would you double-check if the 'click' does get captured for those who respond to the in-app? With Wootric, the NPS survey is embedded into the body of the message and when users select any one of the scores, the 'click' doesn't get captured under the 'Clicked' section. (I know this because I put our 'Goal' as Completed Wootric Score has any value, match within 30days. (Im attaching a screenshot of my own NPS message for your reference.)Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 8.26.46 PMSo if this is also the case for you, then even if your users will be responding to the NPS post message, they will still end up qualifying for the rule (Has not clicked link) and thereafter receive the follow-up email too.

2. For your second query: Mixed results for follow-up emails.

Im afraid I don't understand what you mean here and would be able to share my thoughts if you can provide some more details about your troubles. But, I do see that you've added the clicked link rule (Has clicked a link) again here. If what I explained above applies to your post message, then the same would also apply to the NPS email and that's probably the reason why the 'matched' rule might not be working as you envision it to.

Might I suggest trying out the Rule with the 'Last Wootric score is' attribute and see if that works instead?