Answered

Atlassian Confluence integration?

• 8 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Atlassian Confluence integration as a knowledge base to intercom would be great.

Search articles/documents in messenger etc

I know there is a "Articles" app in intercom but Confluence has a better hand in my opinion so integration will be a perfect solution.

Is there any other way that I can manage? (if integration is not possible)

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 15 December 2021, 17:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @erdem​, there don't appear to be any third-party apps listed on our App Store that would allow you to integrate Intercom with Atlassian Confluence. Have you investigated using tools like Zapier to build this yourself? @roy s11​ is very knowledgable when it comes to integrating Intercom with other third-party tools, so I've tagged him in here if he has the time to reply!

@erdem curious if you discovered a way to make this work?

Hi @eric f11​,

I am not looking for a solution such as Zapier, there are some apps you already have integrations such as Document360, Help Docs, Wanna Docs, etc. The integrations let customers search articles inside the chat widget and also do not require Zaps for each revision.

Userlevel 1

Hey @erdem​, if the app is not listed in our App Store, then the only solution currently available to you is to build your own integration using a tool such as Zapier as mentioned above.

@eric f11​  Hi, is there a solution for this by now?