Answered

Does Intercom have an Instagram integration?

• 9 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Help! How do I get Instagram messages into intercom? Is there a current integration or a way to forward them to an email address that forwards to Intercom?

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 12 April 2022, 08:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

@mohamed e11​ this may be of interest to you 😄

Badge +1

Thanks for the tag @eric f11​, and sorry I missed this. Interconnected emails were going to spam. Yes @hannah c14​ , there's a way to connect your Instagram account to Intercom 😊, and that's through Octopods. It takes only a minute to set up, and you can check it out here: https://octopods.io/intercom-instagram-integration/p>

If you're looking for a step-by-step guide, click here.

Let me know if you have any questions about it, or just drop us a note on our website. Our team would be delighted to help you out :)

Userlevel 1

Hey @hannah c14​, just wanted to let you know that Intercom has now released an official Instagram integration! You can install the app (or request that one of your teammates install it) from our App Store (link here).

Hi Eric, I'm trying to set this up but when I click on the link above it takes me to my report overview! What am I doing wrong? Is there a step by step guide to integration of social inbox's with Intercom? Many thanks

Sophie

Userlevel 1

@sophie b​, apologies, the link was malformed! Can you try again? I've just updated it.

@eric f11​ Fab! Worked perfectly many thanks Eric

Userlevel 1

Any time! Glad you got it set up 😁