Answered

Why are companies not appearing?

• 15 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Ive configured the intercom frontend to configure a company id. Separately, Ive configured a backend app integration to update some custom fields on the company. I have found that almost half of comanies do not appear in the companies list in the UI. However when I look for a user and then navigate to the company page from the user, I can see that the company exists.

Could I be doing something wrong? We are using intercom EU.

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 18 November 2021, 15:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @brian f14​, could you share with me a screenshot of a company that's not displaying on the list, please?

Hi, here is a redacted screenshot of one that is not appearing in the company list.

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 14.11.46

Userlevel 1

Hey @brian f14​, it appears as though this company does not have any value for Company created at, which would explain why it does not display in the Companies list.

@eric f11​ The other companies that appear, also do not have a value for created at.

Userlevel 1

Hey @brian f14​, in that case, I would recommend you contact our Support team directly via the Messenger in your Intercom workspace, as they'd be best equipped to help you resolve this issue.