Answered

Can we please add multi-languages for apps? Or increase the app limit?

• 3 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Just this week I had to add my apps 6 times each for each language as you can see in the screenshot below.

I had to manually translate each one and add a filter so it only shows for the user's language. My problem is since every app I add needs to be added 6 times, I could only add a total of 18 apps (3 apps x 6 languages = 18 total apps). Once I got to 18 apps total, I could no longer add more apps since it says the max total is 20 apps. I assume the reason it says 20 despite me only having 18 is that it also counts the messenger default integration?

Anyways... I have a solution to my problem

1) Add multi-languages for apps. I'm aware some apps have this built-in but most don't so why doesn't intercom translate it? You guys would just need to setup an API that auto translates different text.

or

2) Allow me to add more than 20 apps. If I could have a limit of 100 then that would allow me to offer more languages as well as add more apps

icon

Best answer by Lisa B11 6 December 2021, 16:49

View original

1 reply

Hey @user2537​ 👋

Sorry to hear that and I do see how increasing this limit would help you a lot and also adding multiple languages for Apps. I think both of these feature requests would be great shouts for our @Product Wishlist​ 🙌