Answered

Why have only 41% of my users who match my entry rules entered my Series?

• 5 January 2022
  • 7 replies

I have a bug with the entry rules series. All the entry rules are correct but only 41% of the users who match with the rules entered the series and received the messages. Anyone know what might be happening?

icon

Best answer by Jose R 7 January 2022, 00:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @jose rโ€‹ย you need to share more info - such as screenshot of rules and when you say message was it an email or chat?

@user382โ€‹ย these are the entry rules to the serie. When I say messages I mean email and push notifications. Thanks!image

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

All are custom attributes, and I assume all the data, especially the date, is well set? How do you know only 41% received it? What's the message (email or chat - as chat can not be delivered if the user is not online)?

Exactly @user382โ€‹ย , everything is fine including the dates. The messages are emails. In fact this series is a duplication of a structure that has worked for months. My question is why users do not enter the series, even though they comply with the entry rules?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hmmm it might have something to do with the duplication. I would need to look at it in order to help you more. If you wish I can spare 30mins to go through this over a call, screenshare. Free of charge. But I can do it next week (starting Monday). I'm in CEST timezone.

@user382โ€‹ย thank you very much for your time. The error was in the "exit" rules not in the "entry" rules, as I thought. Already solved. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Great! Glad you sorted it out 🙂