Answered

How do I enlarge an image in the Help Center?

• 12 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Habe einen Artikel für Hilfe-Center erstellt. Bei dem erstellen des Artikels wird ein eingefügtes Bild beim draufklicken vergrößert. Leider erfolgt dies nicht in der eigentlichen Hilfefunktion. Auch nicht wenn ich das Hilfe-Center öffne

icon

Best answer by Kevin Bendixen 13 January 2022, 09:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

There is no way currently to enlarge an image in your help center. But the viewer can simply right-click it and open it in a new tab.

I am having a hard time figuring out the best way to display multiple images in a row. I would really love to see a "carousel" style image display so that you can show a flow (eg. step by step) without having to add them to a table (which automatically makes images smaller and smaller, the most columns you add) or add one under the other (which takes up valuable real estate).

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

There is also no gallery feature in articles. I simply put them underneath each other and add a short text that describes what the user should do underneath every image. And for actions that need too many clicks (first I tell our product team that the action is too difficult 😉 ) I create a short gif file.

Hey @racheal​ Could we request a feature to make images in the help center clickable, so they open either in a pop-up, or in a new tab? I believe that would be very helpful for our customers, especially when viewing help articles from the widget. :)