Answered

Can I send a message to multiple users at once?

• 15 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to broadcast a message to all online users instead of messages one by one?

icon

Best answer by Sushana 19 January 2022, 07:53

View original

2 replies

Hey @pedro b12​ You can send a chat, post or banner message to all active users. Here is a link to an article on how to create an outbound chat/post message and to banner messages. These articles will give you an insight on when to use those messages.

Badge +2

@pedro b12​ , I use chats (Outbound) for one-on-one outreach and if it's a support conversation, the Inbox section. But emails and posts (and Banners) are mass communication channels for us. I've created a Segment of PROD users (added in a rule = last seen less than 365 days) that I use as an audience rule for messages. Sometimes, in addition to the Segment rule, I also include another audience rule based on an event or attribute to narrow down the target audience (e.g1. Last seen of <event> is more than 30 days, e.g2. Company name is <XYZ> to target on that specific company users, etc.).

You can create several segments that you might reuse for your messages under the 'Contacts'.

Hope this helps.