Answered

In a Series, can I send a Tour or Carousel based on their next visit to web/mobile?

• 18 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello

I want to orchestre a user onboarding.

As he logs himself to our product for the first time I want that :

• If he is on the website -> I play a product tour
  • If he is on mobile app -> I play a mobile carroussel
  • Is he is on responsive website -> I play a series of post to onboard him

I have several question :

• Between the entry rules and the starting action, Intercom series need 15 min -> How can I use it for first log in (user are created when they log themselves)
  • How can I differentiate a people in responsive website from a user on mobile app ?
  • How can I orchestrate post to imitate mobile carrousel (next button for exemple)

thank you

icon

Best answer by Aparna 20 January 2022, 17:31

View original

1 reply

Hey @marie p11​ You can trigger the message(tour, carousel) based on the OS. If the OS is IOS trigger Carousel. If OS is window trigger tour.

Between the entry rules and the starting action, Intercom series need 15 min -> How can I use it for first log in (user are created when they log

themselves) Just to clarify do you want the users to enter the series immediately after sign-up then, you can use the signed up filter-signed less than 1 day ago.

How can I differentiate a people in responsive website from a user on mobile app - I am not too sure maybe you can try the OS as the filter

How can I orchestrate post to imitate mobile carrousel (next button for exemple)- At the moment this is not possible