Answered

Conversation ratings. Cool but not customized?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

My workspace contains a few different teams with different workflows, metrics, and goals. Besides that, a lot of dialogues are closed because the ball is on the customer's side, and we don't need it to clog our workspace. So send the evaluation request because the dialogue is closed is a no-go.

Because of this, the standard feature of Intercom asking the customer to evaluate the conversation is non-usable.

What I would like to be able to do is the following

send a request to evaluate the conversation based on the following parameters:

1) Team to which conversation is related to (I want to evaluate only the work of the A,B,C teams and I don't want to confuse the user with the need to evaluate the work of team C since it is strictly operational)

2) for how long has the conversation been in the CLOSED status (A lot of dialogues are closed only to take them out of the workspace, since the ball is on the customer's end)

Maybe someone in this beautiful community has the same challenge and some sort of workaround? If not, please, join me in request to the ability to customize the evaluation request :)

icon

Best answer by Denis Taranets 28 January 2022, 20:47

View original

12 replies

Hey @denis t​ 👋

We actually have a Surveys Beta if you are interested in joining this Beta let me know and I can request it with the team 🙌

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, Lisa. This is just perfect news. I would be very happy to participate in Beta

@lisa b11​ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @lisa b11​ I'd like to test this out as Intercom partner so I can check which of our clients could be a good fit for Beta.

Would you be able to enable it for me for my test workspace?

I've requested you to be added to the Surveys Beta, I'll let you know when that's sorted @denis t​ 🙌

HEy @user382​ Of course, let me check that for you now with the team 🙌

Oh wow, this would SUIT us perfectly - any chance I can jump into this Beta?? 💪

Badge

@lisa b11​ can I please join the survey beta? :)

@lisa b11​ Hey! I'd be interested in the Survey beta, is there any updates on that? Similar to the original post, we'd like to be able to select when/where the conversation ratings are sent.

Hey @lisa b11 (Employee)​ I would like to hear more about Beta as well.

Badge

@@lisa b11 (Employee)

I'd be interested in the Survey beta,we'd like to be able to select when/where the conversation ratings are sent.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, @lisa b11​ .

Are there any dates when the beta or the new survey model will be launched?

Hello @lisa b11​, would we be still on time to be added to the Surveys Beta and see if there are any updates on when the conversation ratings are sent? thank you!