Answered

How do I add a signature to an email?

• 15 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Our company uses multiple email addresses that can send emails through contacts. 

Is it possible for team members' signatures to be visible when sent via these addresses? 

At current , signatures are only visible when sent via individuals (YOU)

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 18 February 2022, 16:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @ian f​, for new outbound emails, you'd need to create a custom email template to allow for signatures. You'd need to create a separate template for each of your teammates.

Hey @ian f​ 👋

I know this is an old post but wanted to follow up to let you know you can now add email signatures without the need for a template. To set this up you can go to Settings > Email > Signature 👇

Screenshot on 2023-02-02 at 09-03-28Hope this helps 🙌

What if you are managing multiple businesses/email addresses? It would be great if the Intercom interface would let you set multiple email templates that would show based on conditions. This way, you can attach a value to your customers based on the company they are interacting with, and then have the proper email template with corresponding branding/contact info in your signature without having to think about inserting a template.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Lorenzo Sangluiano , It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

It is a neat idea I will put it as a Feature Request for our engineers to look into it.