Answered

Is it possible to sort Conversation Attributes in a specific order yet?

• 17 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We've been making use of the Custom Attributes in the Conversations we have for support contacts. Initially we'd hoped to have them automatically filter out more detailed layers based on preceding options, but that wasn't possible. So, to structure them for our team we put them in a specific order:

• Category
  • Activity
  • Specific
  • Resolution

While these appeared in the correct order of the Inbox view, when folks were prompted to use them at closure (we made them mandatory 😈 ) they appeared out of defined order, alphabetically.

After much trial and error, and as that couldn't be fixed, we ended up making them:

• 1 Category
  • 2 Activity
  • 3 Specific
  • 4 Resolution

My question is, is this still the case? I'd rather not mess with live data to confirm! 🙂

icon

Best answer by Adam W 22 February 2022, 10:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @adam w11​, after some internal testing, I can confirm that these will mimic the order you've set them in in the conversation sidebar - they no longer default to alphabetical order!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @eric f11​. Unfortunately, this appears to still be broken 😞

Screenshot showing attributes in different order from configured order in required popup 

Userlevel 1

Hey @adam w11​, that's really strange, as it was working fine for me in testing! Can I ask you to contact our Support team directly about this, please?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@eric f11​ Sure thing. Just sent it in now.