Answered

How can I send a Delighted survey when a conversation is closed?

• 21 February 2022
  • 4 replies

The documentation for the Delighted integration claims to have an option to trigger a survey send when the conversation is closed, but I'm not seeing that option during set up. Do I have to create a segment for recently closed conversations?

Has anyone successfully set this up? I was excited when I saw the integration but it doesn't behave as advertised.

icon

Best answer by Aparna 10 June 2022, 11:36

View original

4 replies

Fo context, the Delighted App is installed, but doesn't show up as an available app under "Conversation Closer App". Am I missing something?Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 4.37.49 PMScreen Shot 2022-02-21 at 4.37.58 PM

Hey @alix b​ ! Do you still have an issue with this?

yes, I was told by Intercom support that Delighted is not a survey app (which it is) and he basically told me that it simply won't work the way the integration is described, and that I should reach out to Delighted to tell them to update the description in the Intercom app store. 😑 Wasn't a very helpful response

I understand your disappointment but just want to let you that it is a third party app and as mentioned by the support team you will not be able to send it after you close the conversation because the app is not configured to work that way you expect. This can only be changed by their team and not Intercom. So definitely good to reach to their support on this.