Answered

Can I edit Operator's automatic responses?

• 7 March 2022
  • 6 replies

• New Participant
  • 3 replies

I want to know how I can edit the chat replies. When a customer messages the normal chat directly, how can I edit those automatic responses?

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 10 March 2022, 10:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @ruby​, Operator has many different replies that it can send, depending on the task bot or function. To which replies, specifically, are you referring?

Hey Eric, I'm talking about the initial replies that are sent to our customers after their first message to the chat system. Replies includes "are you a Babysitters Club customer" I'd like to turn these off if possible or edit them.

Userlevel 1

Could you share a screenshot of an example conversation with me, please, to help me get context here?

Here is a screenshot of a conversation with a client. I'd like to know how to delete the auto-reply of "are you a babysitters club customer". How do I do this?image

Userlevel 1

Thanks for clarifying, @ruby​! This is our Route existing customers to support task bot. While you can't edit the replies here, you can disable this task bot if it doesn't suit you and your team. You can read more about this here.

Perfect, thank you for the help!