Answered

Is it possible for us to give feedback on a user?

• 17 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Let's say I want my CS to rate a conversation or a user. add it to the "end bot" type of way or somewhere in their personal profile

icon

Best answer by Beth 18 April 2022, 18:02

View original

4 replies

Hi @user1806​  We don't have a feature built-out expressly for this type of situation, but you are able to leave notes/comments on a user profile within the Inbox. You can utilize the User Notes view in the Inbox (can be added to your Inbox view in the right-hand panel by selecting to Customize and add to your dashboard) and leave an internal note that others teammates would be able to see.

I'm looking for something I can scale and have statistics on, can you think of an app that I can add for this use?

The app store does contain options that provide a health score for your customers which would allow additional reporting. Here's one, for example (note this is not an Intercom built or maintained app). That said, can you provide more on what you're looking for in terms of rating?

some of the users I interact with are freelancers who give me services. I want to rate them by the quality of services so I will know if I should continue working with them.

I want my workers to have the option of rating them so it will be scalable