Answered

Hey, is there a chance to get additional columns into the data export? I'd like to get questions/answers exported prior a chat is routed to an agent (chat part handled by operator; questions as header). That would help us to streamline the data. Than

Hey, is there a chance to get additional columns into the data export? I'd like to get questions/answers exported prior a chat is routed to an agent (chat part handled by operator; questions as header). That would help us to streamline the data. Thank you
icon

Best answer by Aparna 18 May 2022, 17:14

View original

7 replies

Hey @martin s13​ ! At the moment when you make a CSV export of conversation data, you can only export data relating to the conversation and not any transcript. If you would like to make an export of an actual conversation then you would need to download conversations by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner of a conversation, like this 👇

Using our Conversations API to extract full conversations. You'd first have to list the conversations and then use GET for individual conversation ID's. Currently, there isn't a way to export a part of the conversation. I would suggest you add to the product wishlist page by sharing your use case.

Thanks @aparna​, I will explore the proposal. 

Btw, is there any chance to identify chats which were routed to back-up group? I am struggling to find the right way (filters,...).

I mean, for example, when a chat is not answered by assigned group ABC within defined SLA and gets re-assigned to XYZ group (which serves as back up), how can I search for those chats?

Or an option to filter based on custom bot options in the report section?

Thank you!

@martin s13​ ! By groups do you mean team? If so you can choose the team inbox to view all the conversation that was assigned to that team. Of course, this will show the list of all conversations assigned to team XYZ. The other option is to make a CSV export of conversation data where you can filter the reports by the team assigned and then in the export, you will have the link to the conversation. Would this suit you?

Hi @aparna​, what I actually meant is that if user raises a chat for Team ABC but no agent responds within a defined time (due to any reason), then chat is routed to Team XYZ who acts as a back up team (but also acts as a primary team for other chats). This chat is supposed to be handled by ABC team, but is handled by team XYZ instead. That means the chat is assigned to XYZ in both inbox & data export. The export does not have any indicator that the chat was supposed to be handled by team ABC. Also I see no filter in Reports/Custom Reports sections.

So from the total chats assigned to XYZ team I am interested to see the chats originally routed to ABC team.

@martin s13​ ! How do you assign this to team ABC? One thing you can do is tag the conversation when it is moved to ABC and then pull the reports based on the tag.

Hi @aparna​ I believe you mean auto-assigned tags based on the rules, I will check that one then. Manual tag assignment is not the desired aim, I expected the tool itself tracks that. Thanks

@martin s13​  Exactly! I believe you must have set a rule to auto-assign the conversation to the ABC team if there isn't a reply from the XYZ team within the specified time. In the same rule, you can add another follow-up action.