Answered

I am trying to get a full list of the users through the /contacts endpoint of the current version of the API, but I am only getting the leads and not the users. Is there a param I have to pass to the endpoint? I tried role: user, type: user but no lu

I am trying to get a full list of the users through the /contacts endpoint of the current version of the API, but I am only getting the leads and not the users. Is there a param I have to pass to the endpoint? I tried role: user, type: user but no luck.
icon

Best answer by User2465 30 August 2022, 19:10

View original

6 replies

Hey @agustin​ ! To confirm are you using this API endpoint? If so this will list all contacts(leads and users). Could you confirm the version of the API you are using?

Hi @aparna​ , yes I am using that endpoint. Here are a screenshot from the app and another from the request in postman.

If you look at the result total count matches the amount of leads in the app. Whenever leads are updated the total count updates as well, so it is retrieving only leads, also all the contacts come without a company.

Postman requestIntercoms app

And I am using the current version of the API

Hmm.. strange. Would you please open a conversation with our support team? I request this because I am not able to reproduce the issue on my test app nor see any bug issue. This would need some more investigation.

I have this exact problem with version 2.5 of the API, where I only get the leads.

Switching to API version 2.4 gives me all contacts.

Spot on!!!

Thanks for posting your answer!