Answered

Does anyone use the Bump by Userfeed app within their inbox? I really like the look of it but can't see to contact them! I think their calendly integration is broken and they don't reply to my messages.

Badge
Does anyone use the Bump by Userfeed app within their inbox? I really like the look of it but can't see to contact them! I think their calendly integration is broken and they don't reply to my messages.
icon

Best answer by Daniel M15 3 June 2022, 12:15

View original

20 replies

Badge

@user649​ hoping you might be able to help!

Userlevel 2

Hey @ben s11​! Daniel here from Customer Support Engineering 🔧

Have you tried contacting the Userfeed team through their site at https://bump.userfeed.io/?If you have, and you're still not receiving any replies, please let me know! 🙂

Badge

Hi @daniel m15​ I have tried multiple times but no luck!

Userlevel 2

Hey again @ben s11​ ! Just to let you know, I've contacted a member of the Userfeed team so we should hopefully get an update for you soon 😃 In the meantime, I recommend checking out their Help Center to see if any of their Articles can help you with your query 😁

Badge

Thanks @daniel m15​ 

Badge

Hi @daniel m15​ I still have not heard anything. Can you chase this up for me please?

Userlevel 2

Hi again @ben s11​ - I haven't any communication from Userfeed yet since reaching out. I'm going to bring this one up with someone from our partnerships team to request an update from Userfeed. I'll let keep you updated as I hear more back from them! 🙌

Userlevel 2

Sorry for the double ping @ben s11​ - just wanted to let you know that Catherine (Mettle's former RM) is escalating the issue to Userfeed's CEO, so we'll hopefully have some movement on this one soon 🤞

Badge

Thanks @daniel m15​ 

Badge

Hi @daniel m15​ @Catherine Brodigan​,

Did we get any progress on this?

Userlevel 2

Hey @ben s11​! I haven't heard any communication on this yet - Catherine is OOO at the moment but I'll follow up with her on this one as soon as she's back 🙏

Userlevel 2

Hey @ben s11​ 👋 Sorry for the late reply on this one - Catherine is currently on leave, though she'll be back next week, so I'll follow up with her then. As far as I'm aware, we're still waiting on communication from the Userfeed team. We'll hopefully see a resolution for this one soon, thank you for your patience in the meantime 🙏

Userlevel 2

Apologies for the delay in my response @ben s11​ - I thought that I had followed up before this. Catherine will be sending you an email shortly regarding this matter.

Have a nice day 👋

Hi @Daniel M15 - I’m also having issue with Userfeed/ bump and contacted them multiple time but no answer. It’s a billing issue therefore their help center is not helpful. Could Catherine help me as well? 
Thank you

Yikes. Just saw this… I’m the former founder of Userfeed/Bump. We sold the business back in 2021 and I’ve heard reports similar to this. If I can ever help in any way I’m happy to try and at least reach out to the current owner. You can reach me on Twitter @LandonB32

@Daniel M15 We just trialed "Bump" by Userfeed. We loved it during our trial, set up automation and workflows around the apps' functionality. After a couple of days we knew we were going to purchase the app, so I reached out to their support. I searched high and low contacting everyone involved with the company and product for over a week, and nothing is active, and you cannot purchase the app. So, I would recommend removing this app, as it's no longer being supported, and you cannot use it after the trial. This sucked for us. A lot of time wasted, and it's something we REALLY liked.

Any luck contacting anyone @User1349 and any tips @Landon B12?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Westley, thanks for reaching out about this. I’ll chat with our App Review and App Partnership teams to see what can be done here. 

Thank you @Jacob Cox! Crossing my fingers we can continue to use this app somehow.

Any movement here @Jacob Cox?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I’ve reached out to our team about the integration and they have reached out to the app’s Developers. Unfortunately, I don’t have any information outside of that. It’s probably best to find a different tool for now. I apologize for any lost time you invested into trying out their app. I can imagine your frustration!