Answered

Why can't I sort by Tags and search for an article simultaneously?

I feel as if not too long ago, I was able to filter my article by tags and search for a keyword. When I searched for the keyword, it would only bring up the articles that correspond with the tag I filtered for.

Now when I search for an article, I don't have the option to filter by tag. I can either sort all my articles by tag or search for an article by keyword. Anybody experiencing the same thing?

icon

Best answer by Aparna 7 June 2022, 16:38

View original

3 replies

Hey @jacob f​! Just so am on the same page as you, are you trying to search for articles within your workspace https://d.pr/i/viNiAB? if so you can search either by keywords or tag. Let me know if I am not on the same page.

Hi @aparna​ ,

That is correct, not too long ago we had our processes set up where we could search keywords within a particular tag. For example, we can filter by tag and search for a keyword. The keywords would appear only for the articles that were filtered for that tag.

@jacob f​ To be honest I do not remember us having that option. A teammate did check this with the team and they confirmed that even previously our search functionality was the same as how it is now. I would suggest you add to the product wishlist page.