Answered

How can i get daily admin login activity?

• 29 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello. I'm track my admins activity via this API https://developers.intercom.com/intercom-api-reference/reference/view-admin-activity-logs

I can fetch activities list and fetch this object type admin_login_success

If user logged in in system 2 weeks ago can i see login event for each day? I need to know if this admin use my app.

Also for what period can you pull historical data (90/60/30 days, are there any restrictions?)

icon

Best answer by Evan P 4 July 2022, 13:16

View original

1 reply

Hey @serhii r​ , 👋 thanks for reaching out! I'm one of the Support Engineers here at Intercom! 👍

This admin_login_success will not return each time the admin uses your app. It will only return when the admin logs in. So if the admin logged in 2 weeks previous and has not logged out & in since then. Then the only log that will show in relation to a successful login will be 2 weeks previous.

To better track activity it might be worth asking your users to consistently use away mode when they are not working, toggling it on when they finish for the day then toggling away mode off when they first get on for the day.

This data can go back significants amount of time, I wouldn't be able to give the exact limit. You will need to use Pagination in order to sift through all entries on other "pages" within the API. You can find more on that here.