Answered

Is it possible to add an SLA in Inbox rules to notify me if there are messages that have not been responded to at the end of business hours?

I've been having trouble putting together an SLA in my inbox rules to ping me at the end of the day to see if any messages haven't been responded to. Has anyone been able to make something similar or have any tips? Thanks in advanced!

icon

Best answer by Evan P 4 July 2022, 14:03

View original

2 replies

Hey @emma l​ ! 👋 Im one of the support engineers here at Intercom.

This wouldn't be possible natively within Intercom to have a notification at the end of your day based on if conversations are waiting without a response. With some engineering resources you may be able to create something using our Rest API & Webhooks to potentially setup a custom implementation. It would involve tracking the conversations with no replies within your code & then send out your own email based on that.

While conversation SLAs highlight the conversation & move it to the top of your Inbox it isn't possible for them to send an email based on this. If you'd like I'd be happy to include this as a feature request to the product team so that we could potentially see this in the future!

Thank you, @evan p​ ! If you could, please send this over as an FR 🔧