Answered

How to Access Conversations in/via First Response Time Report (More Granular View)

Greetings,

I cannot see an option to access the conversations which cost us our SLA, when it comes to high First Response Times I just see the time stamp on the chart.

Pinpointing the conversation seems like a very cumbersome task, is there any way we could have that in our reports?

Best,

Saman

icon

Best answer by Aparna 26 July 2022, 18:36

View original

5 replies

@user1370​ ! I totally see where you are coming from. I will suggest you add it to the product wishlist page. For now, you can make an export of conversation data to get the details about the first response time for each conversation.

Thanks Aparna for the update - I was wondering about the same option- thanks Saman for surfacing.

It feels very cumbersome as many of the data dashboards are high level, however accessing conversations is the key such that we drive down costs, provide a better customer experience. The current data dashboards are informative, not actionable, such that the work is on us to export, drill into the detail etc - this would be great for Intercom data scientists to dig into current data offerings.

Great question!

Hello!

Thank you both @kristin a​ and @aparna​ .

Please forgive me, but I don't think the Export workaround is going to work, since it is even more time-consuming and again a lot of manual work is needed.

The only thing the CSV will bring to the table is the search feature of spreadsheets, but the main reason I brought this up was that we need to be able to pinpoint the exact convo we see in the reports/charts, and right now is one of our pain points compared to other platforms that I know of (specifically Salesforce Service Cloud) and I think is it totally doable, but at the same time I know how it works when it comes to the time difference between to points of bringing this up and actually developing it, but we have the data, so let's do it, friends :)

So I'd appreciate it if you could update me if this is going to be heard and actioned upon.

Cannot thank you enough for your attention and replies.

Best,

Hey @user1370​ ! Thanks so much for all of this context, Sam! This is incredibly helpful for our team -- feedback like this helps us think outside the box and come up with different features and workarounds to suit different use cases 😊 

I completely agree that CSV export is not an ideal option. The other option is creating a custom report and filtering by the first response time metric: https://d.pr/i/rG2bRR.Again this would show all the conversations for that period and not specifically the ones that had an SLA breach

I suggest you and @chris b19​ to flag a request on the product wishlist page for our team to review.