Answered

I am having problems setting up a Custom Objects/Custom Actions integration from my company's system to Intercom. Can you assist me with that?

Hello,

I am developing an integration from my company's system to Intercom using the new features of Custom Objects and Custom Actions, but I have not been able to retrieve in my Custom Bot as a Data selection button the data mapped to my Custom Object.

I have already set up the right relationships from my Custom Object to the People and Conversation objects following this tutorial (https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/6298283-setting-up-the-right-relationships-with-custom-objects), but no buttons are being shown in my bot.

Can you assist me setting this up? As this is a new feature, I could not find any other help in the Intercom Help Center.

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Aparna 2 August 2022, 12:45

View original

2 replies

Hey @leonardo​ ! Have you set the People <> Custom object relationship as Many : 1 and the Custom object <> Conversation relationship needs to be a 1 : Many?

Can you send a screenshot of the relationship mapping?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey @leonardo​, just wondering if you could find the solution to the problem. 🤔 Please let us know otherwise 👍 If you need further help, can you send a screenshot of the relationship mapping as @aparna​  suggested so that she can further help?