Answered

How can I get a refund of an invoice that was charged on the 14th day of the trial period?

• 2 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m in distress. I signed up for Intercom on the 18th of July 2022 at about 11:40pm. I was charged in the hours of the morning on the 1st of August 2022. Once you sign up, it says that you will be charged *after* the trial period. Surely there should be a policy safeguarding us as consumers who sign up late at night and that in effect you will be charged as if you had signed up the day after.

I hope I am making sense. But there are a lot of loopholes in the terms where Intercom says in articles that they only ask your credit card details after the period however you cannot proceed without those details. In that same way, Intercom says to charge after the 14th day but charges on instead.

I tried reaching out to support and not much help was given there. I am disheartened as I do not feel heard here.

icon

Best answer by Gavin 2 August 2022, 12:15

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

👋 Hi there! As far as I understand, 14 days after the initial start of the trial period; you will be billed for the amount due after the trial as shown you signed up.

As this is a community, not much can be done here in regards to workspace billing. I would suggest contacting Intercom directly through the messenger with concerns.