Answered

Looking to hire an Intercom expert

• 3 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

We are a medical startup in New York using Intercom to automate our interaction with patients - current and new. We already have some automation configured such as series and other aspects and are looking to bring an expert for a long term relationship to help us maintain and expand our setup!

We are happy to setup a contract with you on UpWork.

Please let me know! Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Aparna 8 August 2022, 11:32

View original

1 reply

Hey @roman l12​! Our support team can help you with any issues you have. Our Customer Success team will help you with Demos if you have a premium subscription. I suggest you chat with our support team, so they can loop you with our Sales team.

We have some quick demos here for chat basics and support features mainly.

We have a free Intercom Academy you can leverage if you’re looking to train sales or support teammates on how to best use live chat. It has on-demand courses to give you and your team an overview of the product and develop the skills to provide your customers with a world class live chat experience. You can see and sign up for the courses here!

Our Customer Success team also made some great demo videos, if you're working on a specific goal (like onboarding customers) or within a certain product (like setting up automation & bots).

Feel free to send me any questions or goals you're working on as well, and I can dive into more detail!