Answered

How can I disable click tracking in the outbound emails?

• 11 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I have many customers (corporates) that block links from the the domain intercom-clicks.com which means, all links in my newsletters and email, don't work 😞

I need Intercom not to change the links in my newsletters. I know won't have the click tracking reports anymore, but that's not relevant.

Where can I do that? The help article doesn't clarify it https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/2706708-what-is-click-tracking/p>

icon

Best answer by Racheal 16 August 2022, 02:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @user280​ Racheal from the Support Engineer team here 👋🏼

Our support team can opt you into a setting to disable click tracking! Some things to keep in mind here:

• Every link will go untracked with this enabled.
  • You will need to use something like bitly for each URL you send in your Intercom messages, meaning your open rate will appear in bitly instead of in Intercom.
  • You will still see open rate and unsubscribes but all click rates will be 0.
  • This should only be turned off if you want to leave it off permanently, if you want to turn it back on you will need to reach out to us.

If you're interested in opting in, reach out to us via the Messenger or team@intercom.io!