Answered

Is there a way to add SEO meta description to main Help Center page?

• 16 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Our Help Center home page is https://help.ziflow.com/en/p>

The meta description tag is empty:

icon

Best answer by mateusz.leszkiewicz 19 March 2024, 15:45

View original

4 replies

Hey @wojciech​, Magnus from Intercom's Support here 👋

Currently, there's no option to customize the meta description tag for the Help Center home page. Your Articles and Help Center are automatically optimized for SEO as mentioned in our Help Center article here 👈

If you'd like the option to customize this further, I'd be happy to forward that to our team as a feature request. If you have a moment, please share any details here about how this would be helpful to you, so we can provide the team with context of the impact this would have! 👍

Hey @wojciech​, Magnus from Intercom's Support here 👋

Currently, there's no option to customize the meta description tag for the Help Center home page. Your Articles and Help Center are automatically optimized for SEO as mentioned in our Help Center article here 👈

If you'd like the option to customize this further, I'd be happy to forward that to our team as a feature request. If you have a moment, please share any details here about how this would be helpful to you, so we can provide the team with context of the impact this would have! 👍

Hey, it looks like the article no longer exists! Could you please explain how Intercom pulls meta descriptions for main and article pages in the Help Center? I want to ensure that the results in Google have a good title and description.

Hey,
Agree with the above, the article no longer seems to exist, but we’d also like to know how we can optimise the metadata for our Intercom Help Center articles. Is there an alternative article?

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @val & @Charlie It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

I think Mangus wanted to send this article about the Help Center FAQ.