Question

Creating a segmented list of users for an email blast and as I add filters using "or" - meaning to bring in other potential users, the list is actually shrinking - not sure it if is a bug?

• 26 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I am creating a segment of users to send a mass email. I have a few "and" filters set... i.e. Email (Has any value) AND Country (United States). Then, I try to add another filter using AND but want to only use certain data points for the specific filter -- for example "Soccer" OR "Basketball" (we don't want to send to Baseball). For whatever reason, as I add "Basketball" - it is actually reducing the number of users in the segment.

Does anyone else ever have this issue and know a workaround? I have tried a few different ways and have shown multiple people at my company to make sure it is not user error.

Thanks,

Holden

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hey @holden​! Daniel from Customer Support Engineering here 🔧 

I know we resolved this one in the Messenger - just wanted to post an answer for any other users experiencing this issue! We are currently experiencing an issue with how preview audiences display when using company values. This only affects the displayed number of the preview audience; this will not affect the actual sending of the message. The sent receipts of the message will be accurate, and will be sent to the correct audience, not the incorrectly displayed preview number. Your reporting will not be affected by this bug.

Our engineers are currently working on a fix for this one - we really appreciate your patience in the meantime 🙏