Question

What metric does the response time use?

• 6 September 2022
  • 2 replies

How does the whole response time works. Do i need to snooze them always? What if i receive an email 5 minutes after i left the office but answer immediately if i entere the office the next day. Does it counts all hours in between?

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @user1862​ Racheal from the support team here 👋🏼

There's a lot to consider when reviewing support metrics to understand how your team is performing. To help understand what these graphs are showing I've included a breakdown of how we define/calculate some of our metrics.

• First response time — Time each teammate took to reply to the first incoming message in a conversation.
  • Time to close — Time between the conversation’s first message from a user (when it was started) and when it was last closed.
  • Conversation Handling Time — Total amount of time spent by any teammates handling a conversation
  • Teammate Handling Time —Total amount of time a specific teammate spends handling a conversation (accessed in the team performance report)
  • Response time — Time for a teammate to reply to any message in a conversation, snoozing a conversation will not stop the clock here.
  • First assignment to close time — Time between the conversation being assigned to a teammate and when it was last closed.

If you only want your metrics to consider when you are in office you'll want to make sure you have enabled this setting in your Messenger settings:

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 7.53.15 PM

Thanks a lot for the explanation. I cannot find the setting you described at the end.