Answered

I would like your assistance on one point regarding HubSpot's data attributes

• 6 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello. I would like your assistance on one point regarding HubSpot's data attributes. We currently conduct the NPS survey through HubSpot, after receiving the survey we apply a follow-up flow where we actively contact detractors and neutrals. However, currently, this entire process is manual, we export the research, and then we start a conversation with the customer through the chat in the tool (Intercom). I saw that Wootric already has some data attributes that make it possible to automate the entire process that we now carry out manually. Are we able to get these same attributes with data from the Hub? Example: Last hubspot nps score, last hubspot nps comment...?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Daniel M15 12 September 2022, 18:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @alex f12​! Daniel from Customer Support Engineering here 🔧 

Yep, you can achieve this using our HubSpot app in our app store! As the page describes, you can use it to see HubSpot data in Intercom and trigger workflows in HubSpot using Intercom conversations 😃 I hope that you'll find it useful for your workflow 🙌

Hi Daniel.

Thanks for the feedback, but I couldn't migrate the attributes I mentioned. NPS survey data specification. can you help me please?

Wootric has these NPS survey data attributes, how do I get this from HubSpot?

@daniel m15​ 

Userlevel 2

Hey @alex f12​ - can you write into our Messenger regarding this issue? It seems like HubSpot is not properly syncing the data here. Thank you 👍