Question

How to pull the data from support report in intercom from the Support Funnel Report?

• 13 September 2022
  • 1 reply

More specifically, I wanted the percentage session where people had an issue and self served their fix vs the percentage of session where people requested human support.

I am currently building in a dashboard for internal use in the company and wanted to pull the data of the flow chart / sankey diagram of the support report, however as there is no api endpoint for reporting I can't do this. I was wondering if there was any way to realize this?

Below you can find the data I want to attain via an API get call.

https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/5652381-the-support-report

I really hope someone can assist me with this. Thanks in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @ali b​ Racheal from the Support Engineer team here 👋

At the moment there isn't a way to export the Support Funnel Report, this is great one for the @Product Wishlist​! I'll be sure to let the team know this is something you are interested in seeing, definitely understand that having this data would be super beneficial. If you have the dev power you may be able to pull something similar by looking for conversation with no teammate reply. You'll want to look for the first_admin_reply_at attribute = null, there is definitely some room for error there so I understand this isn't ideal.