Answered

I want to update Intercom Articles when I update a Notion Database entry

• 15 September 2022
  • 5 replies

I am looking to make our FAQ in Notion link to the Intercom Help Center. Would it be possible for Intercom to a. create a article and publish it when a new database entry is made and b. for Intercom to update that article when the database entry is updated in Notion?

icon

Best answer by Jacob Cox 10 March 2024, 20:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey there 👋🏼 Shauna here! Currently we do not have an Integration with Notion. I did check the third party available integrations for Notion & Intercom but it isn't possible to;

1. create a article and publish it when a new database entry is made or
  2. for Intercom to update that article when the database entry is updated in Notion

This would be a feature request - I'll share this feedback with our Product team for you 🚀  Be sure to keep an eye on our Product Changes page for updates on current features or announcements on new products 👉🏼 https://www.intercom.com/changes/en/p>

Thanks for your answer!

Hey there! I'm currently building a tool to make this possible. If you're up for it, let's have a quick what about how you would want this Notion to Intercom sync to happen? I'd love to know more! Read more on this quick landing page I put up. https://syncbase.framer.website//p>

Hello @Dries ,

I see you mentioned building a possible solution for this Intercom-Notion sync issue about one year ago. Did you manage to get to any developments on it? We’re also going through the same problem now.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey there @Joana Crisóstomo !

Intercom has an /articles endpoint in our REST API. If you have dev resources you can make use of that along with the Notion API to send data from Notion to Intercom to create and update articles. 

It would be up to your team to implement the specific details but we do have the tools available to build this type of behavior out!