Question

Is it possible to get a notification when a team member puts a note in your conversation with a customer?

• 21 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Is it possible to get a notification when a team member puts a note in your conversation with a customer? For example, if a new note appears in my conversation with a customer which is not written by me, a notification pops up in my inbox.

1 reply

Badge +1

Solely based on how you've described; unfortunately it is not. However, there are a few solutions that might achieve this for you.

Firstly you could instruct your team members to always tag you in all notes placed, which would then let you see all notes placed via the mentions section in the inbox. Of course though this might not be viable.

You could though use the Webhooks model https://developers.intercom.com/building-apps/docs/webhooksto subscribe to new notes being created

conversation.admin.noted

You could then send this data to somewhere like Slack perhaps. My personal suggestion would be to use Zapier for this, but it depends on your setup and if you're able to engage your IT for help if you're not comfortable working with the webhooks.

Otherwise for the exact functionality you'd like, perhaps @Azure Radio 277​ can add this as a feature request.